jjrroen

Reaction score
Looking for a central defender Liverpool first season. I have 15 mill to spend. So probably i have to stick with Skrtel and Sakho and look for a decent talent ore a back up player.. Lovren is sold.

Any recommendations?

Joel Matip refused to sign a new contract in my save so I might have him coming in at the start of the 2nd season.

Sven Bender is usually transfer listed for around 9mil and he could fill in at CB if you wanted to wait until January for Matip. He's also class as a BWM. I bought him as a replacement for Allen who I sold for 15mil.

Joe Gomez should be good cover as well, he's been performing well for me as both a full back and central defender.

Marc bartra available for 12m release clause at the start of the game but be quick. Not sure if he would go to Liverpool but worth a go

Emmanuel Mammana
Lucas (Atletico Madrid)

How much did you get for Lovren btw? I'm having serious trouble offloading players, barely sold Allen for £10m. Skrtel seems to be going for only £5m, and City is interested in Lallana but won't make an offer even at £15m.

Sule in hoffenheim normale go for around 15 mil. But if you use Gomez, he will be a great player very fast for you.

Emmanuel Mammana
Lucas (Atletico Madrid)

How much did you get for Lovren btw? I'm having serious trouble offloading players, barely sold Allen for £10m. Skrtel seems to be going for only £5m, and City is interested in Lallana but won't make an offer even at £15m.

Sold Lovren for 25 mill EURO, if you wait until deadlineday Lallana can be sold for 40mill EURO. Normally Arsenal makes bid. I don´t sell him because he is English and I can´t find a better back up player. He is my standin MR for Lamela. Need a player who isn´t right footed and he is either

€25m for Lovren? Jesus Christ, I can't even get 5.

if you wait until deadlineday Lallana can be sold for 40mill EURO. Normally Arsenal makes bid.

You were absolutely right, just sold him to Arsenal for £38m on deadline day!

You were absolutely right, just sold him to Arsenal for £38m on deadline day!

Normally Arsenal make a bid for Lallana €45m & Emre Can €50m. Combine that with €25m from Lovren and you have a nice transfer kitty. The only thing is that you have to wait until deadline day.

I sold Lallana and bought in Nolito €18m. Lovren replacement is Calum Chambers €25m (English, young, talented & multifunctional). I made the choice to not sell Emcre Can because I thought I coudn't find a perfect replacement. The reason for that is that I use him in almost every position (CM,DM,CB).

From my starting transfer budget I bought Lamela €30m.

I couldn't offload Lovren, the only offer I got was £5m and they also wanted me to pay part of his wages. Gonna try to offload him in January instead.

I ended up buying a few wonderkids. Mammana, Balanta, Lucas for CB. Not gonna sell Can, he turned into a beast in 15 and looks very promising in 16 too.

View attachment 215258

alvarez and dabo are free transfer but can be sold next season
zivkovic is first team ready despite of his age
emre can has to be sold because i promised him if i get a good deal, i will sell him
arsenal or tottenham will always buy lallana

Emmanuel Mammana
Lucas (Atletico Madrid)

I sold Lovren to PSG in my first season for £15 million up front with £2.5 million after 1 international appearance and £2.5 million after 30 league games, the fans loved it.

I bought veltman from ajax. Only 4.8m looks a decent player