Liverpool - DR, Backup Striker, Left and Right Wingers

• Thread starter Thread starter daisuke
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

daisuke

Reaction score
I'm in second season and in a tight budget here. Dont have any good wingers, so I need to buy them soon. Last year I have to play Jovanovic in left wing (and he played so terrible that my backroom staff advise to drop him (6)) Thankfully Kuyt and Cole did an okay job at the right wing. And I need a striker who can score decent amount of goals to backup Torres and Hulk. After Torres injured last season, my team started losing.

Right Winger : Okay I have a 10M pound accepted bid for Alexis Sanchez. Actually it's not really a serious bid, just to see whether they accept it or not and to my surprise, they did. ****, I have to wait a lot of season in FM2010 to get Sanchez for 20M pound. So this make me wonder, is he not that good now in FM11? Any other choice? My budget for this is 10M pound. No older than 25.

Left Winger : Budget 10M pound. No older than 25.

Striker : Already got 2 top strikers - Hulk and Torres but I need backup who can score goals. Already got a 3M pound accepted bid for Lukaku (wow I'm surprise he's that cheap..have to pay 11M in FM10) but he's still young,so can he score around 15goals in a season? Kadlec is not an option, already bought by Sunderland. 10M pound budget for young backup striker who is still yet to score lots of goals. No older than 24. 20M pound budget who scores loads of goals for their club. No older than 26.

Also, a young Right Back who's better than Kelly (I know his stats is not all that good, but he's actually performed quite well). No older than 24.

Dr - Use kelly and johnson.. carra if injured
Striker - go for suarez.. then realistic
wingers - only need one.. kuyt is a good player on the right with maxi back up... hazard, young, turan ETC
Then go for charlie adam and a LB as you need a LB more than a RB :)

EDIT: Forget it.. just read the budget! :P

sime vrsaijko from dinamo as RB for about 2.5 mil GREAT

I'll search him, thanks. That's the correct spelling right??

Dr - Use kelly and johnson.. carra if injured
Striker - go for suarez.. then realistic
wingers - only need one.. kuyt is a good player on the right with maxi back up... hazard, young, turan ETC
Then go for charlie adam and a LB as you need a LB more than a RB :)

EDIT: Forget it.. just read the budget! :P

Suarez is injured for 4months...once johnson injured in a match and I had to put carra at right back and for the first time ever, he got a 'having a poor game' and since then I afraid to use him again at right back.. I actually planning to sell Maxi..he got like what,4 or 5 games last season and quite frankly not using it very well..:P Already bought Hazard lol as a CM and sometimes left winger. Got 20ish assist (H) Already got Coentrao and Aurelio at LB.

Charlie Adam. XD. Blackpool relegated. Never win I think :P Serve them right for playing hard ball over Charlie in real life. Already got lots of CM,DM,AM..wonder why Liverpool in real life want him. Young or Turan, which is better?

DR M Richards (Man City) Striker Y Sanogo* (Auxerre under 18's)AMR M Schelotto* (Cesena) AML /AMR Willian (Shaktar) retrain him they are all quality players

I'll search him, thanks. That's the correct spelling right??

Suarez is injured for 4months...once johnson injured in a match and I had to put carra at right back and for the first time ever, he got a 'having a poor game' and since then I afraid to use him again at right back.. I actually planning to sell Maxi..he got like what,4 or 5 games last season and quite frankly not using it very well..:P Already bought Hazard lol as a CM and sometimes left winger. Got 20ish assist (H) Already got Coentrao and Aurelio at LB.

Charlie Adam. XD. Blackpool relegated. Never win I think :P Serve them right for playing hard ball over Charlie in real life. Already got lots of CM,DM,AM..wonder why Liverpool in real life want him. Young or Turan, which is better?

young better but turan alot cheaper... well dno about cheap-ness is 2nd season but firrst it usually that way..

and im guessin your using official patch and charlie adam is woeful on that :/ thats why half the CA/PA need changing

no man...pretty strange name,i cant spell it correctly,sorry

Back