Liverpool FC - Rise to the Top.

robmorley2011

Reaction score
Sorry, i'm new.

I thought of this idea and thought i would let you lot rate and and give feedback to it. If anybody would like the save then ask.

Basically the idea is, you are Liverpool Football Club. The scenario. John W Henry turns out to be a money fraud. Forcing Liverpool into administration, as a result you are removed from the Football League and Premiership and forced to go to Blue Square Bet Premier. To balance off debt you were forced to loose most staff. And most players except Steven Gerrard & Jamie Carragher, and the whole youth side. Your challenge is to get the new Fan-Owned Liverpool back to the Premiership within Five years. Continental Qualification within 7.

Thoughts?

wow that is a good story if your gonna do it although i hope it does not ever happen to the mighty pool

Players over 21 except carroll suarez gerrard and carragher removed only 4 players who are on wage cuts and my youth team left and no staff or affilated clubs

Surely the title should be "Back to the top"?

I've made the save game. Sorry I'm new but how do I put the save on here?EDIT: I also updated promotions and relegations e.g. Preston to league 2

Last edited: