Liverpool FC

nickpoole1982

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm a total newbie to FM 2013 and today I'm going to start a game with Liverpool...

Can anybody give me tips /hints etc on how you personally feel I can get the best out of managing Liverpool on this game?

Any players I should try and sign with the transfer budget I start with etc?

Any help would be most grateful.

Cheers!

Hi All, I'm a total newbie to FM 2013 and today I'm going to start a game with Liverpool...

Can anybody give me tips /hints etc on how you personally feel I can get the best out of managing Liverpool on this game?

Any players I should try and sign with the transfer budget I start with etc?

Any help would be most grateful.

Cheers!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/107762-team-guides-liverpool-fc.html

Liverpool Team guide this will help

Depends how you want to play the game. Do you want pretty football like Rodgers, or use Carroll's strength? Personally, if I managed Liverpool I'd play 4-4-2/4-2-2-2 with Carroll as a Target-Man Attack to create space for Suarez's/Sturridge's pace and dribbling :)

Honestly, in this year's version, Johnson does not cut it. I would sell him for 20 million, a good deal. With this you can buy a player called corchia who will replace Johnson at rb. Other than that liverpool do not need many transfers. I advise playing a solo striker, rotating suarez and borini. Promote alot of young talent like sterling, robinson and flanagan to cover.

Back