RobbyLefty

Reaction score
i am with liverpool first season
SOLD: Lucas 30m
Agger 17.5 m

SIGNED: BALANTA

need a replacement for lucas possibly young and cheap. Would like a decent right back and maybe a winger.

30M to spend

Holy Caps Batman!

Anyway, for RB look at De Sciglio, I found him for 7.5 in the first season, of course you have Kelly as cover as well. Reviellere is on a free if you want to save the cash. Gino Peruzzi is probably the best RB available but he'll cost you upwards of 13m.
Lucas Romero for 6.5 seems to be the popular option to replace Lucas but I missed out on him, Blaise Matudi can be grabbed for 6-7 first window but imo Diame is a steal for his 3.5m release clause. If you're putting all that cash to use either Bender brother is probably a good call.
Which side winger are you looking at, are you dumping Moses?

Holy Caps Batman!

Anyway, for RB look at De Sciglio, I found him for 7.5 in the first season, of course you have Kelly as cover as well. Reviellere is on a free if you want to save the cash. Gino Peruzzi is probably the best RB available but he'll cost you upwards of 13m.
Lucas Romero for 6.5 seems to be the popular option to replace Lucas but I missed out on him, Blaise Matudi can be grabbed for 6-7 first window but imo Diame is a steal for his 3.5m release clause. If you're putting all that cash to use either Bender brother is probably a good call.
Which side winger are you looking at, are you dumping Moses?

Bought Pogba, Silva (LB) and Leandro Daimio and Suarez wants to leave, I think i already have replaced him but a couple of improvements could be made. Coutinho and Sturridge currently on wings.

Look at Berardi for wing if using inside forwards, also becomes a great striker too.

hendo

For RB, especially Complete RWB, I like to retrain Henderson. He makes a great attacking WB. Even BR has experimented with Hendo and Sterling at wingback.

For DM, look to Brazil. Tons of talent at the DM position... although Leiva really is one of the best.

I also like Gonalons from France for his height, but I'm not sure if he's in your budget.

right back Lowton ?3,5m QUALITY!!! Winger Ince or Giatan (Benfica) or for ?5-6m Knockaaart from Leicester BEAST and R.Alverez from inter milan ?2.5m erm Lucas replacement erm Albin Ekdal or S.Darider(Malaga)