Liverpool Haters

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.T
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

Mr.T

Banned for being a rebel
Reaction score
First of all I bleed Liverpool red so I don't hate them, but their is all this talk of them failing to qualify from their champions league group,
but no talk of the Juventus group in which Bordeaux are going to finish group leaders meaning either Bayern or Juventus will also join the Europa League or is it just people HATE on Liverpool and only highlight their shortcomings. Lets please not forget the post 2000 season (I think 2003) when the ****** mancs didnt qualify out of their group AND also missed out the the Uefa Cup tutut

Well, the majority of users on this forum are English based, and since neither Bayern nor Juventus are EPL based teams, well, the rest is easy to understand.

Personally, I have nothing against Liverpool.

I hate Liverpool. On Tuesday after the Leeds match at Elland Road the announcer said
"Liverpool are out of the champions league" - And 19 thousand fans cheered and sang about how much we hate you.

On topic, i think it's more to do with the fact that Liverpool claim to be the euorpean kings and also your history throughout it. Better luck next year ;).

Last edited:
i dont hate them that much, just disliked them, thats all ^^)

I dont hate Liverpool at all but really as one of the strongest teams in the Champions League for the past few seasons its to be expected that people will comment on Liverpools dire performances in the Champions League this season.The only time they played even half decent was away to Lyon and even then they couldnt grind out the result they deserved something Liverpool have done for years regardless of EPL form is perform in the Champions League and grind out results.

Dire form in the EPL and joke in the Champions League, What do you expect people to comment on, Its hard to find anything positive to say about the way Liverpool are performing this season and that in alot of peoples eyes is a good thing, They dont support Liverpool why would they not laugh at their misfortunes, You would do exactly the same thing if it was Chelsea, Arsenal or Manchester United performing as poor as Liverpool.

Even as a Liverpool fan you have to admit they didnt deserve to qualify and their EPL form is dire right now, While you may not like the comments people are making about Liverpool, Right now they are justified because Liverpool are looking a really poor team, I'm sure they will bounce back but until that happens expect to see alot more hate from the other fans because thats just how football works.

Mr T, blame it on the english media. They are the ones who needs to sell, and unfortunately some supporters to whom is difficult to think with their own brain, seems to replay like parrots, every single word and thought they put out. Just watch Gillete Soccer Saturday to understand the mentality surrounding football ideas. The english media seems to thrive on what they perceive as "failure" and "shortcomings". Just watch a football team lose 2 games in a row and the press will be there in force interviewing people. Ridiculous!!
They turn players in legends for wrong reasons. They highlight as football folclore all the bad things. They create monumental stories about mundane things and pretend to take the high moral ground in everything . Basically they are all hypocrites!!!
Mr. T. the good things are easily forgotten within a week, but 1 bad week is remembered for the whole season.
To ask for Rafa Benitez's head is not only ludicrous, but leaves a bad taste in the mouth, and I'm not a Liverpool supporter.
"To destroy is easier than to build."

Fair an valid points all of you, but to be honest the criticism has been a bit excessive but I do believe we did enough for Euro qualification, The only dismal performance we had was away to Fiorentina the rest were down to bad fortune or not seeing out results. As for our EPL form we have lost 5 games big woop the EPL has changed this year although I don't see us winning the league it is still possible if we were to win every single game left it would be hard to look past us Chelsea will drop points

Mr T, blame it on the english media. They are the ones who needs to sell, and unfortunately some supporters to whom is difficult to think with their own brain, seems to replay like parrots, every single word and thought they put out. Just watch Gillete Soccer Saturday to understand the mentality surrounding football ideas. The english media seems to thrive on what they perceive as "failure" and "shortcomings". Just watch a football team lose 2 games in a row and the press will be there in force interviewing people. Ridiculous!!
They turn players in legends for wrong reasons. They highlight as football folclore all the bad things. They create monumental stories about mundane things and pretend to take the high moral ground in everything . Basically they are all hypocrites!!!
Mr. T. the good things are easily forgotten within a week, but 1 bad week is remembered for the whole season.
To ask for Rafa Benitez's head is not only ludicrous, but leaves a bad taste in the mouth, and I'm not a Liverpool supporter.
"To destroy is easier than to build."

If you think the English media is bad, forget about reading the Italian newspapers.

I hate Liverpool. On Tuesday after the Leeds match at Elland Road the announcer said
"Liverpool are out of the champions league" - And 19 thousand fans cheered and sang about how much we hate you.

On topic, i think it's more to do with the fact that Liverpool claim to be the euorpean kings and also your history throughout it. Better luck next year ;).

No luck needed we will win it next year which is more than can be said for leeds what is it now 6 years without you in the prem the feeling of hate is mutual and made our league cup victory at elland road dis year ever more sweet :D

No luck needed we will win it next year which is more than can be said for leeds what is it now 6 years without you in the prem the feeling of hate is mutual and made our league cup victory at elland road dis year ever more sweet :D

Haha, win it? are you joking? without Torres and Gerrard, Everton have a better first team.

Haha, win it? are you joking? without Torres and Gerrard, Everton have a better first team.

Lets not over exaggerate but NEXT season we would have bolstered our squad players would have matured and we will be back stringer

Lets not over exaggerate but NEXT season we would have bolstered our squad players would have matured and we will be back stringer

The only way you will be bolstering your squad is if you find a rich benefactor, otherwise it's another wheel and deal summer for you. What players will mature that haven't had the chance already? And I stick to my Everton comment.

If you think the English media is bad, forget about reading the Italian newspapers.
Ed, I can't be bother with Italian football nowadays, reading or watching. Gone are the days I use to go to S.Paolo to watch Napoli of Maradona, Careca and Alemao. The italian press have a history behind it because of the scandals in football, and that is understandable. Respect is a word they don't know, and the football on show now is not for me. I would rather drink cod liver oil raw than watch an italian game.

Iam a Man Utd Fan and i REALLY hate Liverpool. They didnt deserve to win over us. They might only have 1 or 2 main players out injured but that is no excuse. If they are lucky they could get into the quarter finals of the Europer League XD

I have nothing against Liverpool but since Alonso went and then the injuries to Torres and Gerrard you do look a poor team this year.

We don't just have 1 or 2 injuries. We've been plagued with injuries throughout the season. Having just Gerrard and Torres wouldn't be so bad. But when Gerrard, Torres, Skrtel, Johnnson, Aurellio, Benayoun, Riera, Babel, Mascherano, Agger, and to a lesser extent Aquilani have all had injuries it's been hard to get a settled side this season.

To be honest, our performances in the Champions League this season, except for against Fiorentina where our makeshift central midfield pairing of Lucas and Aurellio were just out played, have been good enough to get us through. There have been a lot of teams who have failed to impress this year (Barca, Inter, Milan, Juventus, Bayern, Atheltico, etc) so it's not just Liverpool. Even Man Utd haven't been brilliant yet they've managed to get the results.

In the end it does just all come down to the way the media is run, for every half decent article the news papers publish there will be dozens of terrible ones that drown it out. Broadcasting companies refusal to get decent pundits instead of using 'expert' ex-players isn't helping either. They all tend to read from the same script and repeat the same one-liners.

Back