Liverpool hit by injury to Agger

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 728

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool defender Daniel Agger will miss the rest of the season because of a knee injury.

More...

The walking sick note continues, have he ever completed a season.

The walking sick note continues, have he ever completed a season.

in 8 years at pro level, he has only played 20 or more league games 3 times, and never played 30 or more.

With Johnno and Kelly out as well, this means our back for four the next god knows how long will be:

Carragher...Skrtel...Kyriagos(sp)...Aurelio

God help us. That'll be torn apart by City (If Mancini attacks) and Arsenal (If they have any bottle left)

Carragher Skrtel Kyrgiakos Aurelio?

Kyrgiakos will need to step up, and stop making mistakes like against WBA!

Really is not good for european hopes this year.. i felt we had a good chance as spurs have got a very hard run in and we have to play them but now im not so sure! agger, kelly and johnson! all three would start if fully fit so its a massive blow.. ROLL ON SUMMER

With Johnno and Kelly out as well, this means our back for four the next god knows how long will be:

Carragher...Skrtel...Kyriagos(sp)...Aurelio

God help us. That'll be torn apart by City (If Mancini attacks) and Arsenal (If they have any bottle left)

LOL i hope we do i still think the pool game will be really hard though as we will have Almunia :(:'(

Sorry to go off topic but could someone let me know how to start a new thread please

Back