Liverpool is trashing me. How to stop them?

Mikon

Reaction score
i'm using the best tactics from the test section, but Liverpool absolutely destroys me.

Doesn't matter if I'm attacking or just going balanced...Sadio Mané and Salah absolutely destroys me, no matter the defense I use.

i'm Man Utd by the way. using the Knap tactics,having great, great results... until I go against Liverpool, where they f*** trash me and kick me out of the trophy hunt.

Any tips??

My team:

Livakovic, Williams, Maguire, Mepham, Telles. Bruno Fernandes, Artola, Mata, Lemar, Cavani and Rashford. 4-1-3-2 formation Knap. Help!

i'm using the best tactics from the test section, but Liverpool absolutely destroys me.

Doesn't matter if I'm attacking or just going balanced...Sadio Mané and Salah absolutely destroys me, no matter the defense I use.

i'm Man Utd by the way. using the Knap tactics,having great, great results... until I go against Liverpool, where they f*** trash me and kick me out of the trophy hunt.

Any tips??

My team:

Livakovic, Williams, Maguire, Mepham, Telles. Bruno Fernandes, Artola, Mata, Lemar, Cavani and Rashford. 4-1-3-2 formation Knap. Help!
4-1-3-2 isn’t that great on he new patch, plenty of other tactics will win everything

try this, its the liverpool destroyer

Attachments

• olelbis 433.fmf
    43.2 KB · Views: 213
try this, its the liverpool destroyer
change the mezzala to dlp support and play for set pieces, also no long kicks for the keeper, distribute to defenders all 4. pls let me know pls