Status
Not open for further replies.

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
everton_logo_crest_002.jpg

Game started: 24.2.2010 (FM date)​

Today it has been reviled that Andy Burns has taken the post of Everton manager. This has came as a shock to most, considering Andy Burns is a Liverpool legend. Who played for the club since being a youth player. The 34 year old is one of the youngest managers around, and signed a £10k deal earlier this week. He joins the club towards the end of the season after David Moyes left on personal grounds.

Upon being interviewed Andy Burns stated "...For much of my life I have been a red, everybody knows it, and I will not deny it. But I am a professional, I have seen how excellent Everton's set-up is and couldn't resist applying for the job, luckily I was seen as the man for the job and will go about it like any other. I am delighted to be here, that is all there is to say."

Due to it being Febuary, there isn't much Andy Burns can do to alter the set-up but has brought in Brian Eastick as first team coach.

15 games after Andy Burns takes over and Everton are sitting in 4th place, and are currently in the Semi-finals of the Europa League, with a 2-0 aggregate advantage over opponents Juventus.

Screenshots too come. Thanks for reading, please leave comments! :)

April 2010 Update

Included screenshots of the first 15 fixtures in charge, as well as the players joining in July.

Next major update in May, at the end of the season.

May Update

Screenshots of the league table and the Europa League final! :)

Pre-season update coming soon.

Nice story, nice result against Arsenal i hope you do good this season

Good results, well done for beating Arsenal in the EURO Cup final, and finishing above them and Liverpool in the league. Keep it up mate! <)

Great results, well done.

yh well done mate it looks already like youre a top manager

I'm having to make a tough decision though.

Do I stick with my squad or sell a couple of big names to make some money? I've got a budget of £26M and will probably try to bring in Veloso, Moutinho, Vuckevic & Leidson lol ..But who do I sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.