Liverpool Money problems

• Thread starter Thread starter liam829
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

liam829

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has any ideas for some good cheap players that can be sold on in a season or to for profit.... I am managing liverpool and am approachin the end of my second season. i won the champions league in my first season and came third in the league... i should win the premier this season.. the problem is i only get 30% of my transfer sales bk so i am havin difficulty addin depth to my squad. i made 26 million in sales and only got 6 back to spend.... any help would be much appreciated...thanks

whoever you sell buy young 16 year olds etc rely on youth, its your best call with the board behaving in that sort of manner

Free transfers, nathan delfouneso, bought for 7m at start of game, sold 3rd season for 30m

Cheers....ribery is available on a free at the end of the second season but i cannot offer enough wages... is he worth selling some players for?

Hey I use all my young reserve players if torres,gerrard or agger are injured so stick with pacheo,darby,kellyBruna and pepper thye can offer you lots cause pacheo and pepper have scored 17 for me this season but not higher then torres

Back