• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 572

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Liverpool are in advanced negotiations with Nacional over the signing of Uruguayan international defender Sebastian Coates.

More...

:D Bid confirmed, 'under consideration'; Man City still interested. Hope we get him, looked top in the Copa, at 20 will only get better. Same age as Sammi Hyypia too. Would fit in well with Luis too, certainly a pull for him.

I may sound stupid, but I haven't even heard of him. So he's a youngster who is hotly pursuited by top clubs, yes?

Nothing like Sammy Hyypia...

Arsenal almost signed him last summer for £2-3m but pulled the plug on it.

He's essentially a modern sweeper, Cannavaro but with some height.

That's the highest possible praise I could ever give a defener, he reads the game brilliantly.

Just needs to improve on the ball technically and learn how to utilise his aerial game better, but yeah would be an immense signing for Liverpool Football Club.

City got told yesterday by Nacional that Liverpool had bid and got set a deadline to respond, to my knowledge City have not came in with a bid and time is ticking.

Brilliant coup for Liverpool, but not like Sammy Hyypia at all. I really think it's English journalist's just looking at his stats and putting 2+2 together coming up with 20.

Back