wesleytcong

Reaction score
My 1st season with liverpool ... Started with 70m Euros and 1.7m wage budget as well as
120% available from transfer

u can start with 70m euros if you edit ur wage budget to max and transfer fund to min and ask ur board for more money ... u can do this twice ...

*Once ur out of money bid for hamsik and get ur board to finance the transfer ... tell them hamsik can help achieve ur goals... SAVE the game b4 u do this (in case the board rejects ur notion)

U can low-ball these players' wages by offering higher fees to their agent. Ur only concern is contrao because bayern will step in at the last minute ...

imagine paying lukaku, badelj and muniain 20k EACH per week compared to paying kuyt 60k a week ... what a difference ...

BOUGHT (in EUROs):

Contrao - 9.50
Vidal - 9.50 (if 11.50 buy Daniel Kofi, if 9.50 then buy camacho)
Daniel Kofi Agyei - 5.00 OR Ignacio Camacho - 7.50 OR Tom Cairney - 2.80 (cheap alternative)
Shawcross - 5.75 (u can get shawcross for this price if u persistently refuse to budge to stoke's demands, he will eventually hand in a transfer request and stoke will offer you shawcross at this price, but u have to wait til late aug)
Lukaku - 6.50
Muniain - 11.50
Badelj - 4.20
Loach - 1.00
Sime Vrsaljkois - 1.00 (WP issue)
Eden Hazard - 18.50
Thorgan Hazard - 4.00
Kadlec - 1.00
Poli - 11.50 OR Steven Defour - 7.00
Marco Livaja - Free
Lucas Digne - 4.00
Marco Veratti - 1.50
Phil Jones - 11.50
(u can buy david luiz at 7.50, rafael toloi at 5.00, adil rami at 7.00, cahill at 6.00, ezequol munoz at 8.00, Criscito at 7.00-9.00)

*Hamsik / Sahin - 23.00

PROMOTED:

Jonjo Shelvey
Danny Wilson
Victor Palsson
Jay Spearing
Stephen Darby

SOLD:

Lucas - 6.25 (7.5 since it's 120% of transfer sale)
Kuyt - 6.00 (7.2)
Maxi - 5.75 (7.0)
Skrtel - 6.00 (7.2)
Babel - 6.50 (7.8)
Saric - 0.425 (0.5)

LOAN OUT with view to permanent transfer:

Konchesky
Jovanovic
Poulsen
Ngog

Mutual termination:

Sotiris Kyrgiakos
Charles Itandje

Tried hard but failed:

Mario Gotze - offer 11.50 (refuse to talk despite praises)
Steven N'Zonzi - offer 1.00 (just joined)
Lorenzo Criestig - approach to sign (refuse to talk)

With all those players however, you will have a problem registering players in europe... be warned...

It'd take forever for the squad to gel...

Lucas was a bad sell, he's a very decent player if you play him as a Ball Wining Midfielder and his stats will moderately grow.

Thats not realistic at all.

And not possible now the new patch is out.

if u sign most of these players right b4 ur first friendly ... u have time to let them gel ... with liverpool playin so early in the europa league, gives u the advantage to do just that ... get the team to gel ...

i do agree to an extent lucas is a good player, however, comparing stats and age, as well as liverpool's lack of british and home-grown players, i decided it's best he goes ...

liverpool starts with very limited british, home-grown players ... that's y im forced to sign scott loach, phil jones and shawcross... and promote spearing, darby and shelvey ...

if u sign most of these players right b4 ur first friendly ... u have time to let them gel ... with liverpool playin so early in the europa league, gives u the advantage to do just that ... get the team to gel ...

i do agree to an extent lucas is a good player, however, comparing stats and age, as well as liverpool's lack of british and home-grown players, i decided it's best he goes ...

liverpool starts with very limited british, home-grown players ... that's y im forced to sign scott loach, phil jones and shawcross... and promote spearing, darby and shelvey ...

No, it doesn't only take a few games. It'd take over half a season for that squad you have built to gel.

have u guys actually tried it? i tried it ... multiple times ... jus start the game with liverpool ... tell the board ur a title challenger ... they will give u 37m ... now go to edit ur transfer fund, increase ur wage budget and reduce ur transfer fund ... then tell ur board u have no funds and they will give u additional funds .. and then ... do the opposite ... edit ur transfer fund to max and wage budget to min ... then tell the board to increase ur wage budget to attract new players ... it's no bug ... try it ... u don't need to b man city to spend ...

this is all done with the new patch ... with john henry as owner ...

have u guys actually tried it? i tried it ... multiple times ... jus start the game with liverpool ... tell the board ur a title challenger ... they will give u 37m ... now go to edit ur transfer fund, increase ur wage budget and reduce ur transfer fund ... then tell ur board u have no funds and they will give u additional funds .. and then ... do the opposite ... edit ur transfer fund to max and wage budget to min ... then tell the board to increase ur wage budget to attract new players ... it's no bug ... try it ... u don't need to b man city to spend ...

this is all done with the new patch ... with john henry as owner ...

Built my Liverpool squad gradually, won the quadruple third season, all my players have superb morale, brilliant chemistry within the squad and am now going to start producing youngsters. Would rather not start a new one and try and buy everyone..

hmm ... how is it a bug when it is an option for you to ask ur board to provide you additional funds for transfer and wages, as well as askin them to increase % of transfer revenue ?

isn't that part of the game?

if i ask john henry to built me a new stadium ... he turn it down flat ...

hmm ... how is it a bug when it is an option for you to ask ur board to provide you additional funds for transfer and wages, as well as askin them to increase % of transfer revenue ?

It's a bug becasue Liverpool do not have that kind of cash to throw around.

In reality, after giving you 37 million and watching it disapear into wages, a chairman will not turn around the next day and go, ''oh sure heres some more money.''

it's a bug because you're getting transfer funds, and moving them to the wage budget, then getting them again... THEN you're moving them the other way and getting additional funds for wages!!!

the idea is you have £x for transfers AND wages and you can use them as you need to, not get the money 3 times over! You should only get additional money when you have used all available funds in 'normal' transfer/salary activities, not moved it elsewhere...

it's a bug, quite a severe one imo, not a game-breaker though - I'm sure the kiddies on here will :wub::wub::wub: it!

oh well ... ur probably ... guess it's an in-built bug ... was actually testing the board's patience ...
but this can be done at any club right? im not sure tbh ...

i wonder if roy tells NESV that liverpool is a title challenger ... will he ever get 37m euros or jus 3.7m ?

Back