daisuke

Reaction score
Still in my first season but nearing to season 2. So I dunno how much budget I will have in season 2 as Liverpool dont have large budget. I want the cheapest but good player available.Any suggestions? Oh and younger than 25 year old please

Last edited:
Milos Krasic or Eduardo Salvio
and for ST - Neymar

ST - Lukaku ..
RW - Salvio/Hazard(retrain) - but whats wrong with Maxi? Inside Forward amazing.

What update are you using?

Alexis Sanchez and Lennon is out of question. They want around 25M pound for sanchez and 20M pound for Lennon :mad: I have only 30M as the latest budget and I need to buy AMR, backup ST for Torres and backup DR for Johnson..I didnt use any update,forgot to do that..since I already playing,I might as well get on with it coz you need to start new game to use the updated patch right?..Neymar is expensive too - around 15M

Oh and suggestion for DR?

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Milos Krasic or Eduardo Salvio
and for ST - Neymar

I think I go with Eduardo Salvio as he is the most cheapest (less than 5M)..but is he any good?If I buy him,he will always be playing as a regular so he have to be good

DR - Zabaleta, van der Wiel, Rafinha, Fucile
AMR - Dentinho, Joaquin, Sergio Garcia
ST - Eduardo Salvio (he can be AMR too), Lacina Traore, Yannick Djalo, ROMELU LUKAKU - he was my first-teamer in Liverpool together with Torres, scored loads.

You never heard of Fucile??? Did you even watch World Cup?? He is in Porto at the beginning so you probably didn't load Portuguese league...

Diogo - Olymipiakos
Rafael Sobis - Al Jazeera
Artur Kas'kov - Metalurg Zp
Adrian - Deportivo
Thiago Neves - Al Hilal
Alessandro Rosina - Zenit
Takayuki Morimoto - Catania
Matias Defederico - Corinthians
Robert Acquafresca - Genoa
Simone Pepe - Udinese
Tranquillo Barnetta - Leverkeusen
Ibrahim Afellay - PSV
Jorge Valdivia - Al-Ain
Aiden Mcgeady - Celtic
Giuliano - Internacional
Sotoris Ninis - Panathanaikos
Barretto - Udinese
Daniel Schwaab - Leverkusen
Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim
Sebastian Corchia - Le Mans
Cesar Aziculpueta - Osasuna

Why do people always get his name wrong? What's so complicated about Azpilicueta?

This is the 4th season he's been in my Atletico team and I still can't spell his name......But get him, quality right back, I play a screwed up formation with a AML and no players on the right except Azpi and he runs up and down the flank all day, gets lots of assists and solid defensively. Ansaldi is good too, is equally good at LB and should be cheap early into your game.

Azpilicueta is too expensive for him, and yeah in my opinion the best RB in the game, and he is a BEAST in defense.

Azpilicueta is too expensive for him, and yeah in my opinion the best RB in the game, and he is a BEAST in defense.

Yeah he's too expensive - Over 20M

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Ansaldi is good too, is equally good at LB and should be cheap early into your game.

Aww I already bought van der wiel..just did some scouting on him and my scout said I can get Ansaldi for 8M..may be worth it if I didnt bought van der wiel first..and Ansaldi's stats looks good too :mad:

Thanks so much guys! As a result I bought Lukaku and Salvio (He's really cheap!)

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

You never heard of Fucile??? Did you even watch World Cup?? He is in Porto at the beginning so you probably didn't load Portuguese league...

Yeah I did watched world cup but didnt watch portugal playing..And yeah I didnt load the portuguese league

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Diogo - Olymipiakos
Rafael Sobis - Al Jazeera
Artur Kas'kov - Metalurg Zp
Adrian - Deportivo
Thiago Neves - Al Hilal
Alessandro Rosina - Zenit
Takayuki Morimoto - Catania
Matias Defederico - Corinthians
Robert Acquafresca - Genoa
Simone Pepe - Udinese
Tranquillo Barnetta - Leverkeusen
Ibrahim Afellay - PSV
Jorge Valdivia - Al-Ain
Aiden Mcgeady - Celtic
Giuliano - Internacional
Sotoris Ninis - Panathanaikos
Barretto - Udinese
Daniel Schwaab - Leverkusen
Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim
Sebastian Corchia - Le Mans
Cesar Aziculpueta - Osasuna

That's a long list! Thanks!

Get Kiko Femenia, cover for your entire right wing from defence to AMR, and then you can spend 20M+ on a striker. Should be able to get a proven one for that money. Cover for Torres? Try getting someone like Alberto Paloschi or one of my favourites (not to everyone's taste), Lisandro Lopez. If you get your other players to create and open up space, left alone in the box he just doesnt miss.

Still in my first season but nearing to season 2. So I dunno how much budget I will have in season 2 as Liverpool dont have large budget. I want the cheapest but good player available.Any suggestions? Oh and younger than 25 year old please

Maybe -

ST/AMR -
Marquinhos - Palmeiras - Can play as a winger or as a striker, giving you versatility for around 2-3m.

DR -

Cesar Azpilicueta - Osasuna - Very good all round DR, will cost around 10m though

Jesus Gamez - Malaga - Not as good as Cesar but would do a very decent job at 5-6m

Diego Renan - Cruzeiro - Can play on DR or DL. Young, and is very consistent for me. 6-8m

Same here :p
But still haven't managed to sign him for less then 15m :(