Liverpool sign Southend striker

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 939

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool sign 16-year-old striker Michael Ngoo from Southend for a fee which could exceed £250,000.

More...

i think it could be a good bit of business for liverpool but feel southend could have got more

Fits in perfectly with the new homegrown rule coming into effect next year

oh no is that oficially coming??? arsenal are stuffed!!! mind you, it happened to liverpool before didn't it??

oh no is that oficially coming??? arsenal are stuffed!!! mind you, it happened to liverpool before didn't it??

Why are you stuffed? It will barely effect the way you do things really, all it means is that you'll be bringing in the talented foreign players at even younger ages so that they can be classed as home grown once they mature.

I love it. Its really gonna change the Premier League around and close that gap between all the teams. It will also help the lower league teams aswell like my beloved Coventry as the fringe players wont be wanted and will therefore go to lower teams. Cant wait for next season

utd had him onload and scored a few in the milk cup but we didnt make an offer for him when his trial finished.

utd had him onload and scored a few in the milk cup but we didnt make an offer for him when his trial finished.

How old are you? (The milk cup) Lol!

oO)oO)oO) why do you want to know his name?

just in case you are confused the milk cup is a real tournament. a youth one

What are you talking about I dont want to know anybody's name. And ok sorry I thought he was talkin about the league cup which was called the Milk cup for a period in the 80's.

Back