brooksey84

Reaction score
My current first team squad at the end of the 2012/2013 season. Playing 4 at the back 2 in midfield one amc 2 wingers and a lone striker.

GK Der Stegen
GK Gordon

RB Kelly
RB Johnson
LB Enrique
LB Robinson

CB Agger
CB Skirtel
CB Coates
CB Carragher
CB Bottechtti

CM Lucas
Andrea Poli
Allen
Hiljemark
Shelvey

AMC
Drazegov
Wellington Nem
Gerrard

Wingers
Sterling
Stoch
Ossaidi
Borini

Strikers
Suarez
Ademelison

Will look definatly look to sell to boost my funds even more.
Carroll
Henderson
Cole
Downing

Got around 27 million to buy and boost my squad already got regens bought!

Was looking at signing alaba from bayern but enrique played outstanding last year and made team of the year.
Another winger maybe any ideas on who? Wellington Nem covers across all of the front line.

Alaba is a beast but if you get him make sure to train up his defense a little bit. Enrique always did well for me too but i sold him at the start of the 4th season and brought in Alaba, do not regret it. I think you could use some size and/or strength in midfield, I suggest Pedro from Sampdoria and Tachtsidis from Roma. If you want to pay 20+ for a beast DM (who can play CM) go for romulo from Spartak Moscow.

Winger is wide open, I would try to see if anyone good is upset at their club or on a free, Tello from barca maybe? if he hasn't signed somewhere else already, also from Barca, just as young as Sterling, Deulofeu turns into a monster if you give him games, similar player to sterling, a bit slower but a bit better technique wise. Eduardo Salvio from SLB, Gabriel Torje from Udinese usually under 10m, Douglas Costa from Shaktar probably around 12.5m, Xherdan Shaqiri from bayern probably under 15m. hope these help!

Also would like some recommendations to players you could sign which could become your captain in 2-3 years? As Gerrard is already being fazed out of my team and I dont see him as a key player any more. And imo agger who is my vice captain doesnt really cut the mustard for me to be given the whole captaincy. Preferably from the british isles or english speaking?

Also would like some recommendations to players you could sign which could become your captain in 2-3 years? As Gerrard is already being fazed out of my team and I dont see him as a key player any more. And imo agger who is my vice captain doesnt really cut the mustard for me to be given the whole captaincy. Preferably from the british isles or english speaking?
why not try Sandro from Tottenham he turned out a beast on my save, depending on were you finished in the league try and sign Vidal from Juventus he can do everything in midfield attack and defend might cost you a bit but you wont regret it ;)

Sandro has gone to city which I am abit niffed about as personally I find him to be abit of a beast and personally rate him as a player. Will have a look at Vidal as an option!

What happened to Carra as vice captain? You stripped him or he retired? Just curious.