Liverpool Stadium

Here is a screenie of my Liverpool stadium.

Yea im 2nd in the country hall of fame and also in the Europe and World one as well. What about you?

Not as yet. Ive only just begun with FM 2009! but in FM 2006 i won the world cup and Euro with England all while maintaining a undefeated record.^^)

I've just taken over as manager of liverpool in 2017 and they still only have a 45,000 seater stadium and loan debts to pay off. They're currently losing about 3 million a month during the season but i think with a bit of squad trimming i can get that down to 1.5 million

In my game, 1st season I won everything, 2nd season I won the Prem an FA cup, 3rd season nothing did bad at the start of the season I nearly got fired :( but fought back an came 2nd in the league, im now in feb of the 2012-2013 season and in November we got tuck over by a German business man at he gave me £70m to spend in January iv now got £17m left , if I win the prem, FA cup an Champions League does anyone think i will get a new stadium because this German guy is very rich :)

Last edited:
spurs have move from white hart lane to tall park