Status
Not open for further replies.
Come On
All Everyone Does On Here Is Hassle Me
I Spammed I Apologised I Didn't Know What It Was And Like I Said I Apologised
Why Wheres The Sig Meant To Go And Does It Really Matter
No Offence My Thread My Choice Of Font

Right look at this post that i am doing now. It says Liverpool Football Club :wub:
That is where you should have it.

And yeah i understand it is your thread but there is no need for big font just to tell people there is a update coming.

Right look at this post that i am doing now. It says Liverpool Football Club :wub:
That is where you should have it.

And yeah i understand it is your thread but there is no need for big font just to tell people there is a update coming.

kk thanx

I must of admit Danny, the big writing is quite tempting

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

How gay are you.? (K)

Only got eyes for you Danny............;)

offer voronin to clubs for 6mil , u might get about 4-5mil off sunderland and buy welliton!!!!! hes around the 10mil mark but hes absolute class

offer voronin to clubs for 6mil , u might get about 4-5mil off sunderland and buy welliton!!!!! hes around the 10mil mark but hes absolute class

sold Voronin to Sunderland for 4 mil at start of season for 5 mil

hello good results there pal ... i will be following this ... i am managing liverpool to but i can seem to get torres to score he has had loads of chances 1v1 and can seem to put it past the keeper :/ any advice ??

Lol nice one, haven't heard of getting two different fees at once though...

Oops didnt mean to put that sold him for 5 million

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

hello good results there pal ... i will be following this ... i am managing liverpool to but i can seem to get torres to score he has had loads of chances 1v1 and can seem to put it past the keeper :/ any advice ?? [/QUOTE

Put him on the shoulder of the last defender at all times and tell him to place the ball

March Results:

F.A Cup Replay:
Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool Scorers:Dzeko(1)
Champions League:
Barcelona 1-2 Liverpool Scorers: Torres(1) OG
Premier League:
Birmingham 1-3 Liverpool Scorers:Dzeko(1) Torres(1) Di Maria(1)
Premier League:
Bolton 0-0 Liverpool Scorers:
Premier League:
Liverpool 1-4 Chelsea Scorers:Torres(1)
Champions League Quarter Final:
Inter Milan 3-2 Liverpool Scorers:N'Gog(1) Gerrard(1)

For anyone whos following im currently doing the hall of fame with Inter so updates tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.