Liverpool - Striker (Possibly poacher)

• Thread starter Thread starter daisuke
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

daisuke

Reaction score
Using 11.3 patch. 1st season. Suarez is on a long term injury, I sold Ngog, made Jovanovic unhappy so this means only Carroll and Kadlec available. Kadlec is injured for 10days so I really really really extremely need back up players. Diego Costa will join my team on loan though I dont know how good he is?I only have 8M budget left...I need someone who can score right away, not the likes of Lukaku and Babacar (they're more expensive than 8M anyway) who need years to become good. No older than 25 please. Thanks in advance.

Jan Chramosta is exactly who you need. Raikan has a thread about him on here if you search.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Jan Chramosta is exactly who you need. Raikan has a thread about him on here if you search.
There's no result found. Is that the correct spelling? What league do I need to load?My save only loaded England,Spain,Italy,German and Holland leagues.

Christian benitez

Scored like 30+ goals for me last season as a poacher, he just dribbles past players like they arent there then scores all the time
cheap and quite young

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/jan-chramosta-mladla-boleslav-t55111.html there that's what you're missing out on, presuming you needed to have loaded the czech league if he's not there.

Suggestions who haven't been mentioned already:
Fraizer Campbell (I know, rubbish in IRL, a god as a poacher on fm tho)
Seydou Doumbia
Yaya Sanogo

you're mainly looking for these attributes (and in this order of importance): Finishing, composure, pace, acceleration, anticipation, off the ball, dribbling.

Toulouse already bought Benitez, Doumbia doesnt wanna move, not really keen to buy Fraizer, may give Taufic Guarch and Sanogo a go though

Toulouse already bought Benitez, Doumbia doesnt wanna move, not really keen to buy Fraizer, may give Taufic Guarch and Sanogo a go though

Fraizer Campbell will surprise you if played as a poacher (easily capable of 20 league goals), it's just that the computer never uses him in that role. Sanogo won't disappoint and he keeps on getting better season upon season.

I accidentally make the transfer budget decrease to 3M when I tried to adjust the wage budget :'( Guess Guarch is my only choice now.. I'm gonna buy Sanogo next season. Thanks a lot guys!

Falcao from Porto is great, and pretty cheap as well. Guarch is not a good player in the short term, needs time to develop

I'd suggest giving Pacheco or Saric a run in the first team. They're good enough and Pacheco develops pretty well as does Saric. In my third season and Pacheco is a regular with Suarez and Abel Hernandez. I sold Saric to Villareal for 9.8 million in my second season.

Back