Liverpool suffer Cole injury blow

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 823

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool midfielder Joe Cole will be out for two weeks with a hamstring injury.

More...

Hardly a blow at the minute. Maxi looks like he could be on a stint of form. Drop him on the right and Babel on the left, until Kuyt comes back.

TBH, It was only a matter of time before he got injured

ahhh well it is not exactly as if he is carrying the team atm

Even though they got him on a free he's been one the most underwhelming transfers of the season so far.

was looking forward to seeing benayoun and cole to play in the game at the weekend but both are out of it:(

oh well, like others have said, he's not exactly been a star performer so it's not much of a blow tbh

JC unfortunately won't be missed at present. Don't know if it's a question of him not clicking yet or his skill being nullified by Woy's dire style of playing.

I reakon Liverpool are doomed, Torres will leave at the end of the season if not January.... and so will Gerrard, plus hes not getting any younger, and it might just be me but I dont rate J Cole anyway.....

anyway WHEN Torres and Gerrard leave, they wont be able to replace these with the money Man City and Chelsea have... never mind the Spanish and Italian clubs.... and players who compares to these 2 who are available will be bought by Man City, Chelsea etc....

Sorryall you scousers but I think its time you bought yourself an Everton top :)

massivly dissapointed, was looking forward to seeing Obi Mikel give him a "friendly" challenge.

I reakon Liverpool are doomed, Torres will leave at the end of the season if not January.... and so will Gerrard, plus hes not getting any younger, and it might just be me but I dont rate J Cole anyway.....

anyway WHEN Torres and Gerrard leave, they wont be able to replace these with the money Man City and Chelsea have... never mind the Spanish and Italian clubs.... and players who compares to these 2 who are available will be bought by Man City, Chelsea etc....

Sorryall you scousers but I think its time you bought yourself an Everton top :)

You're a fail.
Firstly, even if we did lose Gerrard and Torres, we would NEVER become Evertonians, that's just plain stupid.We've been through worse times than this. Yuor team are in worse financial position.
Torres may leave, but to be honest they way he's played so far, we can replace him.
Gerrard will never leave. Every year there's bullshit rumours about him going and all are myths, bar the '05 Chelsea one.

you're a smoggies fan. enough said really

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

not really a miss. but meireles must play in the middle and not on the wing or liverpool will get their back sides handed to them

Torres might leave but Gerrard never will. And for Cole Chelsea fans saw last season he was struggling with fitness and form.

But yeah, Cole's been a major disapointment since joining. Kuyt could be back for then, we've got Maxi in form, 'flop' Babel still around, too...

not the worst piece of news liverpool could have had injury wise

So glad Spurs never got hold of Cole now. He has been a dissapointment even though on a free. Prefer the 8 mill spent on VDV.

Back