padster

Reaction score
The Tactic has been updated please see a few posts below.

Evening all,
I have played through an entire season of FM2016 Beta finished fourth and won the FA Cup. I only started using this tactic from FA Cup round 6 replay otherwise it might have been more successful. Currently I am not happy with set pieces. I think I scored 2 or 3 goals all season from corners. Hopefully someone can help out here. Enjoy, I think the tactic will work will with other teams.

Hope you get some value from this post.~

~~

Last edited:
This is interesting. I've been messing about for a long time with Liverpool and this is extremely close in a lot of ways to the first tactic that I've found that actually works.

Padster Liverpool 3-1-1-3-2

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2016-tactics/351467-liverpool.html#post2913083

At long last I think I may have a tactic.

I have tried many a tactic from these forums. My main issues with many is the amount of possession verses the amount of shots along with the number of actual shots on target. The first tactic I posted in the end I wasn.t happy with but tweaked it until I got the sort of result I was after. Set pieces are still rubbish! Advice would be greatly appreciated. The short corner doesn't work anymore (10 yards anyone!)

Anyway please test and let me know

I am getting between 54 and 65% possession, 14 - 26 attempts with around 50% on target.

*** Manager does all the pre match instructions

Padster Liverpool 3-1-1-3-2

Please see new post thread...