mbithell1984

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been using the JJASSAR 442 tactic and it has been really good for me scoring goals but i conceed loads too. In my first season with Liverpool i finished 2nd behind Chelsea by 16 points. I scored 80 goals but conceeded 49!! In one game i was 4-1 up away to West Ham and i drew 5-5!!

Below is a screenshot of my current tactic and squad

View attachment 389520

Could anyone help me to tweak something to stop conceeding so many goals or recommend a good tactic for Liverpool and my current squad?

Thanks

Mark

Any recommended right/left mids? Do you use attacking left/right mids for that position?

Hi Mark, it looks like your fullbacks are having issues. Are you using the overlap or not? If you are 4-1 up switch to a 'control' mentality and "fluid" along with "more disciplined" and turn off "higher tempo" you should close the game out. When playing passing style a higher tempo is not usually recommended as it leads to mistakes.
check why your fullbacks are playing poorly (inability to pass, failing to win headers) and address also.

Hope that helps. Hate to see Chelsea pipping Liverpool to the title anywhere!

I used Artisans GenGen tactic and my custom 4-1-2-2-1 wide and I finished 3 pts behind Chelsea and won the CL using the updated database by LFC.

Iwould take off push higher up and higher tempo as with an attacking mentality, these will both be at an extreme. Also I'm not sure about the two central midfielders on automatic. Again, with attacking mentality this will be like 2 cms set to attack. Could change one to a DLP, defend or support its up to you but the support will make a few forward runs meaning that you can still get caught out sometimes.