g4dyce46

Reaction score
I am currently Liverpool and am struggling again. I use the Liverpool dominance 4-2-3-1 tactic which in 2015 won me the Premier League. Since then I cannot beat anyone in the top four no matter what I try. Can anyone give me any tips please.

Any tactic recommendations also greatly appreciated.

I got the Liverpool job after three seasons at Tranmere and the tactic I find most successful has been 4-3-3 (control, fluid). When I inherited the squad Suarez, Gerrard and Lucas had already gone but I lined up as follows:
Sturridge (DLF), Borini (AF), Coutinho (Treq) - he really shone here and became 'green' in the position quite quickly

Sneijder (AP) Michu (MC) Ward-Prowse (BBM) - midfield was an area that needed investment but Henderson was also solid.

Johnson (DL) Sakho (DC) - an absolute beast of a player and captain Skrtel (DC) Danilo (DR)

Mignolet (GK)

when I started with them I played possession football and drilled crosses, shot onsite, using the overlap. But after a couple of seasons teams tended to tighten up and I moved to direct, work ball into box, high tempo and floated or drilled depending on who I was playing.