Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
I thought maybe a 4-3-2-1 formation with 3 CM's and 2 Wingers with Downing and Suarez on the wings and Carroll up front by himself. Havent tested yet though

I thought maybe a 4-3-2-1 formation with 3 CM's and 2 Wingers with Downing and Suarez on the wings and Carroll up front by himself. Havent tested yet though

Yes i think that, then i realise Kuyt aint in the team.. :L

hard having so many options

Reina
Johnson - Carra - Agger - Pereira
Lucas
Gerrard - Adam/Meireles
Kuyt - Downing
Suarez

thats what im thinking

Yes i think that, then i realise Kuyt aint in the team.. :L

hard having so many options

Reina
Johnson - Carra - Agger - Pereira
Lucas
Gerrard - Adam/Meireles
Kuyt - Downing
Suarez

thats what im thinking

Yeah I do like that formation but Carroll was too expensive to drop in my opinion and aqualani is also pretty good

Yeah I do like that formation but Carroll was too expensive to drop in my opinion and aqualani is also pretty good

thats the other problem with carroll haha, aquilani deffinatley being sold, looks like he is leaving IRL now as well

thats the other problem with carroll haha, aquilani deffinatley being sold, looks like he is leaving IRL now as well

I know lol, and yeah it does sham as I thought when he was fit and got given game time he was quite good but we do need to get rid of some midfielders so him to leave over meireless any day but Poulsen must surely be leaving

Fancy testing out my LFC tactic? Give me a PM if so!

I know lol, and yeah it does sham as I thought when he was fit and got given game time he was quite good but we do need to get rid of some midfielders so him to leave over meireless any day but Poulsen must surely be leaving
yep hopefully... gone with 4-5-1 now, just deciding who to play now lol
Thread moved to the subforum. Please post there next time.
ok sorry
Fancy testing out my LFC tactic? Give me a PM if so!
sorry mate, made a tactic now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.