Liverpool Team 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
With lassana diarra linked and me personally think he is quality surely it could be this:
Reina
Johnson - Carra - Agger - Konchesky
Lassana Diarra - Raul Meireles
Kuyt - Gerrard - Cole
Torres

now in my opinion if we could keep all fit it is a team good enough to win the league but confidence, gelling may make it difficult
then sign a striker like cole, toivonen or ruiz.... personally i wouldnt sign cole as i think n'gog just as good... these are back up to torres or in game we need to win play 2 up top

any thoughts.?

You just posted the exact same thing in another Thread
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f18/liverpool-agree-fee-for-raul-meireles-t46250/page3.html

Lass wont sign now you signed raul, you couldnt afford them both.

yeah i no i did but i thought id start a thead about the whole lpool team not just 1 player like that other thread was about..

im guessin lassana would cost between 9-14mil and with the 20million from masch and we spent 11.5 mill on meireles maybe the board might put the other 2-3million haha LOL ;)

With lassana diarra linked and me personally think he is quality surely it could be this:
Reina
Johnson - Carra - Agger - Konchesky
Lassana Diarra - Raul Meireles
Kuyt - Gerrard - Cole
Torres

now in my opinion if we could keep all fit it is a team good enough to win the league but confidence, gelling may make it difficult
then sign a striker like cole, toivonen or ruiz.... personally i wouldnt sign cole as i think n'gog just as good... these are back up to torres or in game we need to win play 2 up top

any thoughts.?
We don't need Diarra, although he is a good player. We need the LB ( Konchesky), A winger, and a back up striker much more than Diarra.

Post this in the Liverpool group or 'your teams starting 11' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back