Liverpool to swoop for Dutch 'wonderkid'?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
My mate was saying yesterday that a young Dutch lad was linked with Liverpool. Had a look on LFCTV.com today and found this: http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media-watch/dutch-wonderkid-reveals-reds-dream

Georgio Wijnaldum linked with a possible move to Liverpool. Don't take my word on it though, it is just a rumour. I'd like to see him at the club although I have not seen much of him, £5 Million isn't a massive gamble considering he could be a very good player in the future.

Seems a good price for him. Never seem him play Apart froma few years ago as a youngster looked promising there, Just might end up at City or madrid, abit like Van Der Vaart, linked for ages with a Premier league move, but it never happened

That's something we don't do enough of, buy young players for big amounts. Like Rooney, Ronaldo (even though we were trying) , Di Maria

Did they not learn after signing Babel..

Young Duth players with a good rep, and then bring them over but never play them?

Babel is being played a lot more often and is playing very well. His sending off the only downer of him recent performances.
I'm down for buying this lad, though he may never be played.Rafa dosen't like U-20's

Babel needs to spend a season on loan and get about 40 games under his belt
Like to Birmingham or something

I suppose we'll have to see how yer man gets on

DUTCH players all the way .. i saw him live and he was good

he is a good prospect, he was linked to Tottenham or some other EPL team about 1 or 2 years ago now, saw him play and he is pretty **** incredible! very small, needs to bulk up a bit, still young though, would be a good signing for 5 million then loaning him to a QPR or newly relegated team Burnley or Portsmouth for a season or so!

Back