dannwillis

Reaction score
I am Liverpool in my 3rd season but even 3 seasons gone I am struggling to find tactics and training that work best with me,

I prefer to play 4-4-2 but in a shape of-

St st
Lw Rw
Mc mc
Lb. Cb. Cb. Rb
Gk

I have signed players like oxlade chamberlain and di Maria and I've got saurez Carroll and Balotelli

Suggestions on tactics and training would be much help as I have tried around 10 different ones and I cannot get a good run of form.

Dan

On Topic:

How did you do in the first seasons and how often do you switch tactics ?. If switching too oftenm, the team will never get familiair enough to perform

As for training, there are no plug & train schedules that like a tactic can exploit the match engine. They just have to be the correct level and then be focused on what you actually want to improve the players in. Morale, form and motivation along with playing matches and the facilities ( and coaches) have the actuall impact wheather the player improves and their schedule is just a way to make sure they develop into the player types you want. Naturally, they have to train full time though ;D

Tactics then, do you want to use the TC-settings or do you want a plug & play that abuses the holes in the match engine ?

Hmm I don't really have a set time for when I change my tactics. I'm just looking for one that's proven worked with a past Liverpool team maybe?

Hmm I don't really have a set time for when I change my tactics. I'm just looking for one that's proven worked with a past Liverpool team maybe?

My point is that if using a plug & play, you need to give it time. Using 10 different tactics over 3 season are too many, no matter how good they are. The team just wont get used to any of them. Also consider that it might not just be

So, back to the question. How did you do in the previous season and what kind of tactic would you like to play ? A TC version using shouts or a plug & play ?

Last edited:
Sorry. 1st season I finished 9th and won league cup. Second season 4th and won league cup. I rarely use shout out.

I think I will create a new tactic and do it properly and stick with that,

Sorry. 1st season I finished 9th and won league cup. Second season 4th and won league cup. I rarely use shout out.

I think I will create a new tactic and do it properly and stick with that,

Good choice. One tip is to start with the generall approach and follow these steps.

1- think about àn approach: attacking, cautious, possession, Quick counter Etc.

2- think Of à formation

3 - think about the above, are these 2 à good match?

4- if so, what players would be needed to pull this off, do you have these players ?

5 - give these players the roles that suits them, the roles they need to be playing for the tactic to be balanced. Also consider their ppms so that they are not contradictive.

6- consider à plan B for playing teams playing really defensive or attacking against you. Should your initiall approach really work these teams in theory ?

7- make à plan B for how you handle injuries in certain playertypes. What happends if your Quick Poacher moving into channels are out and you need to use your strong and slow FC instead. Is ut possible to play the same way ?

Which team are you and what training and tactics do you use?

Which team are you and what training and tactics do you use?

At the moment, I play 3 saves. My longterm with Leiester using a 441 and my own training, one with a newly promoted Posh 2012/13 and my own training and my underdog deep 442 and one with Maidenhead using the wide 42121 and here I don't focus on training at all as they won't improve anyway