Liverpool v Blackburn

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 334

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between Liverpool and Blackburn Rovers.

More...

I didn't watch the game, but I hear Reina kept Liverpool from dropping points today.

Shame, I would have loved Blackburn to do us a favour. :(

Reina made a few brilliant saves. Doesn't matter about how we play, we just need to keep winning.

Cannot believe N'zonzi was not sent off :S Nevertheless a poor performance from us and lucky we got the 3 points, Mascherano is class :)

Never watched the game, was busy, but by the sounds of it, Blackburn where dirty and should have had more yellow cards and maybe a red.?

I don't really care if we played good or bad, as long as we got the 3 points which we did, so i am happy.

Glad Torres got a goal, he has been out for ages and to get a goal will boost his confidence, and getting a win will boost the confidence of the team, and that is going to help if we are to finish 4th.

When you consider Liverpool picked up six fairly soft yellow cards against Man City not long a go it really puts today's refereeing performance into perspective. Blackburn were pretty brutal today, Nzonzi could of easily been sent off and the FA will likely take action against Chimbonda for kicking out at Maxi.

Back from the game now, Nzonzi should've been sent off in my opinion, we didn't play brilliantly but there was a period where we were playing good football, fell apart a bit towards the end though. Reina was great as usual :P

Back