Liverpool v Everton (1245 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 581

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Liverpool and Everton in the Premier League.

More...

Liverpool 2-1 Everton. Prepare for Liverpool winning streak.

should be a good game

Liverpool 2-1 Everton. Prepare for Liverpool winning streak.

With Man City and Arsenal next up after Everton I wouldn't count on it. 5 points from these three games is what we should be aiming for as a minimum though really.

It will be a close game.I think that Everton will come out with the better result,with Tim Cahill the most likely to put Benitez' men to sleep after what Liverpool did to them last time round they faced each other.It was unfortunate the last ttime these two met that Everton were shortchanged and they will definately want redemption this time round.

With Man City and Arsenal next up after Everton I wouldn't count on it. 5 points from these three games is what we should be aiming for as a minimum though really.

I can see you getting some points out of those games. I expect you'll beat Arsenal and then edge the City game. Good luck. (H)

If a picture is worth a thousand words, here's mine:

1265463912653.jpg

Superb performance with 10 men. Lucas had a beast of a second half too.

Knew you'd win this one. Great performance despite your disadvantage. If this is how you are going to play the rest of the season then fourth place is a guarantee! :)

Great match today, but poor ref though

Back