• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 987

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Liverpool and Wolves in the Premier League.

More...

Reina
Kelly-Carragher-Skrtel-Enrique
Kuyt-Lucas-Adam-Downing
Gerrard
Suarez

Pretty please

Reina
Kelly-Carragher-Skrtel-Enrique
Kuyt-Lucas-Adam-Downing
Gerrard
Suarez

Pretty please
Isn't skrtel suspended? But once agger is fit, i'd replace skrtel with him and that would be the perfect lineup week in week out.

Need to make home games like this a routine win.

Isn't skrtel suspended? But once agger is fit, i'd replace skrtel with him and that would be the perfect lineup week in week out.

Need to make home games like this a routine win.

... he wasn't referring to the line-up, it's the goalscorers :D

Reina
Kelly-Skrtel-Carra-Enrique
Hendo-Lucas-Adam-Downing
Stevie G
Luisito

... Half a game for Stevie G at best, or 30min cameo?

Ok so Carroll starts against Wolves and the first thing i see is countless of people whining about him starting on the official website. :O

2-1, owned them first half, didn't score enough though. Second half, Wolves were good, a win's a win though. Enrique motm.

2-1, owned them first half, didn't score enough though. Second half, Wolves were good, a win's a win though. Enrique motm.

Sounds exactly like our game against Wigan. Though if you offered us a 2-1 win away from home at the start of the day, I would have taken it and run.

How well did Carroll play? Heard he did some good shots

How well did Carroll play? Heard he did some good shots

idk, but he kinda fouled roger J, leading to an owngoal .

well i watch teh highlights on MOTD, and Suarez seemed ****** after being subbed for Gerrad, why ?

Not sure about that. Some say that he want to play together with Gerrard

Carroll played very well.. Probably had his best game since joining, it had everything but a goal and his link up play with suarez was very good

And Suarez was unhappy because he dont like being substituted or not starting, but he has hardly had any rest since copa america and we cant afford to lose him! Plus it meant Stevie G could have a 10minute blast!

Back