• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaintSinner

Reaction score
Liverpool has given an ultimatum to Xabi Alonso to decide his future within 48 hours.
more+

I have heard 5-6 times that barca are going to sign him for 25million + bojan which i think would be a great deal

and madrid are planning on makeing a 35 million pound bid

Liverpool Should Let him go if he wants to.. evrey football player has his right .. alonso is a great player but still.. its like if you were away from home.. E.G. Your playing for Inter milan And liverpool want you.. and they other the excat wage as inter.. Mostpeople would genrealy opt for liverpool...Because ther english and its ther home country!

If Liverpool receive an offer of £32m then he will go. If not he will honour his contract.

Echo is saying he's handed in his transfer request. That might mean we'll take a bit less as we won't be paying him 4 million for his loyalty bonus.

Not a surprise, and thinking this will be the spur to push Liverpool into a 4-3-3 as Rafa always intended but a bit fed up that Xabi wants to go to Real. I hate Real.

I heard they are offering 30 Million and I think he will sign for Madrid.

chelsea and man city are also interested in signing the player. with liverpool not wanting to lower below 30m, alonso might join chlesea or man city if real could not meet the offer. Source+

I really doubt he would leave for another Premiership club.

he ain`t worth more than 15mill max! imo barrys just as good and thats what city paid for him wasn`t it?

Back