Reaction score
They have a squad worth a ridiculous amount..

So i'm thinking about trimming the squad down, I will bring Lucas Romero in.. but who else will be a good signing?

Sell Sturridge, assuming he's as injury-prone for you as he has been for me, and use Mario Balotelli who, unlike in real-life, is MASSIVE and scores goals for fun. (I'd pick up Gabriel Barbosa and use him as a backup/develop him, he becomes world class.)

Bring in a good right back (Clyne is a very consistent performer, £14m is a bargain). If you can't get Clyne, look at Gino Peruzzi as a good player who has room for improvement.

If you have the money, spend £13.5m (buyout clause) and immediately buy Jose Luis Gaya, who is already one of the best left backs in the Premier League (tremendous crossing) and can become the best in the world at that position. Chelsea and PSG may go in for him as well, so do your best to convince him to sign with you.

Move Can back to midfield (he + Romero + Henderson will he a STRONG midfield) and buy a better central defender (Balanta is immediately good and only gets better; Mammana is one for the future, but a good and cheap backup when you get him).

Last edited:
Balotelli is good but i change him with Grobkeutz then i loaned in Khouma Babacar for replacement

sell toure, allen, johnson

buy van der weil, romero, balanta

loan in semper, munir

in december i bought sam byram, roberts patrick, vallejo, mason

u need to get vallejo balanta and romero first in the your first season

in 2015/16, i bought will hughes, tielman, rajkovic (goalie), ing, bakkali, jovic

Thank you. By the time i created this thread i had no feedback, so i missed out on some transfers. I signed Romero, Vallejo (loaned his out) Sam Byram (loaned him out) Dorin Rotariu (loaned him out)

I sold Allen, Borini and Toure.

Once January comes i will look into those players that are mentioned.

Back up goalkeeper, khune is a cheap buy play him in the cup games and then sell him for a nice profit cos jones is awful. Sell jones, toure, borini and loan out the youngsters. Bring in a centre back and a defensive midfielder someone like romero or clasie to replace Gérard, also sturridge got brittle bones so you might want to look at backup for him.