ecfc2810

Reaction score
For me this incident against Sunderland just sumarises Liverpools season

balloon.jpg

All you have to do is come up with a caption for this image

Sorry it is only the URL but I can't paste pictures on my iPhone

OPTION 6 SHOULD SAY BUST

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited it from busy to bust for you on the poll.

I said Top 4. Unless they get major financial backing and buy some top class players. Like Torres said.

Am I the only one that thinks this is a pointless thread :S
no, this season not over, and anything could happen in the summer, also why is it aimed at liverpool, and opened by a united fan? methinks wummery is at hand

I know,why Liverpool? United could go bust too,their finances are similar. Everyone's picking on Liverpool because we over-achieved last year and doing so poorly this.

Well, its posible that Rafa will leave this summer, to either Juventus or Real Madrid. So, he may take key players with him. The new manager may come in and rejuvenate them, or totally f**k things up, if thats possible. I say top half, probably 5th or 6th at best. I think we will see the Liverpool from the 90s, finishing around 6th and 7th.

MY CAPTION

balloon.jpg

Each ball represents a loss for Liverpool this season. The football being the premier league title, the beachball being the European Cup.

Liverpool were split between what trophy to have this year, and ended up missing both.

MY CAPTION

balloon.jpg

Each ball represents a loss for Liverpool this season. The football being the premier league title, the beachball being the European Cup.

Liverpool were split between what trophy to have this year, and ended up missing both.

Made ma laugh.

I picked bounce back and win the league.. love optimism.

Back