Liverpool's rubbish amount of transfer money

Reds Are Ace

Reaction score
Although they are in debt they should still get more, the board says it adequete, its annoying:@:@:@

you could use the editor to change it if you really wanted.
Or if you want me to change it to a specific amount for you i could

Sell Gerrard or Torres, or both. Saying that, you only get 40-50% of transfer income dont you?

Sell Gerrard or Torres, or both. Saying that, you only get 40-50% of transfer income dont you?

Why world you sell your best 2 players by a mile even if you did get 100% transfer money

No point making a thread for this really when you can just change it lol.

Because they have absolutely no depth and need a good re-sort.

Stop whining, Sports Interactive try to be as realistic as possible, and giving Liverpool low budgets corresponds to real life.

I have just left Liverpool after 2 seasons in charge- I sold £105m worth of players and bought £106m. If you're careful in the market there is no reason why you can't get decent signings.
Additionally, if you can prove yourself, then more money can come your way.
I finished 4th in my 1st season and won the FA Cup. The board then asked my expectations for the following season- I said title challenger. I then won the league and FA Cup last season and the board then gave £33m to spend for my 3rd season (I resigned before pre-season as the Brazil job came up and I fancied a crack at international management but didn't want to do both!).

Also, furthering what others have said, it's true to life and we all want realism in our games. And if you don't like that, change it!

Back