LLM 442 Tactic - by request

• Thread starter Thread starter Igneos79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 6K

Igneos79

Banned
Reaction score
Somebody asked for a 442 tactic for LLM, so I thought I'd give it a go and try create one. After googling 442 formation, I realised it is not a good formation. You often get outnumbered in the middle, and the flat line makes triangles almost impossible to implement, so makes passing very difficult. I'll leave testing to you lads, if you want to give it a go.

The best way to defend in a 442 is play a stopper-cover combo. It offers good balance against all types of formations and sets up counter attacks rather well. So I have ordered my team to play on the counter and clear ball to flanks, as it is less possibility to get caught by offside trap there, and from there get the ball to forwards. If counter attack isn't available, we will play short passes with lowest possible tempo and keep possession.

The tactic is finished but you can change the philosphy to one more rigid if you wish. I always play very fluid.

Last edited:
Ive noticed in your team instructions you have "stand off opponent" and "get stuck in" how can your players do both?

making sure we are tight as a 16-yearold virgin.

which is like gold dust.. nice quote tho lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back