khazaHh

Reaction score
Bonn

600px-Flagge_der_kreisfreien_Stadt_Bonn.svg.png

The Federal City of Bonn is a city on the banks of the Rhine in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia, with a population of over 300,000. About 24 km (15 mi) south-southeast of Cologne, Bonn is in the southernmost part of the Rhine-Ruhr region, Germany's largest metropolitan area, with over 11 million inhabitants. It is famously known as the birthplace of Ludwig van Beethoven in 1770. He spent his childhood and teenage years in Bonn. The title of Federal City reflects its important political status within Germany. The headquarters of Deutsche Post DHL and Deutsche Telekom, both DAX-listed corporations, are in Bonn. The city is home to the University of Bonn and a total of 20 United Nations institutions, including headquarters for Secretariat of the UN Framework Convention Climate Change (UNFCCC), the Secretariat of the UN Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD), and the UN Volunteers programme.

default.jpg

altes-rathaus-bonn-klima.jpg

Bonner SC

We are here to talk about an semi-professional football team Bonner SC which was formed in 1965 through the merger of Bonner FV and Tura Bonn.

t8rTV1JK.jpg

Since its founding in 1965, Bonner SC has played as a tier III or IV side except for a handful of seasons spent in various level II leagues between 1966–67 and 1976–77. In 1999, the club drew a lot of attention when then owner Hans-Robert Viol signed the complete Cuba national football team for the remainder of the season with the approval of Cuban leader Fidel Castro, who ordered the players to remain amateurs and only be paid pocket money. They were the first 15 Cuban football players to have a spell abroad during the Castro regime and only four of them were expected to play in the Germans fourth tier side. In 2000–01, they fell as low as Verbandsliga Mittelrhein (V). Despite the drought of success, Bonner SC were able to muster-up a phenomenal season in the NRW-Liga in the 2008–09 season and become champions leading to their promotion back to the Regionalliga for the 2009–10 Season. The club had to declare insolvency in July 2010 and was therefore unable to enter the Regionalliga. The team, Euro 7 million in debt, was also barred from entering the NRW-Liga as it could not provide the necessary guarantees to prove it would be able to survive financially. Having declared insolvency after the start of the new season, the side could only enter the league below, the Mittelrheinliga, under the condition of being automatically relegated at the end of season, which it declined and paused for a year. Bonner SC entered the tier seven Landesliga Mittelrhein 1 for the 2011–12 season. From 2014 to 2016 Bonner SC played in the fifth tier of the league system, the Mittelrheinliga. In the 2015–16 season the club won the league and earned promotion to Regionalliga West.

Now in season 2019-20 I am taking over head coach role and I am coming to make Bonner SC famous club. Bonner SC play their home games at Sportpark Nord and posses adequate training facilities and adequate youth facilities. The club also has average academy coaching and a fairly basic youth recruitment network. The club is affectionately known as Die Löwen.

Stadium

17299647610_3d632663cd_b.jpg

The Sportpark Nord is a sports and recreation areas in the Bonn district of northern city at the Cologne road . With more than 160,000 square meters, the Sportpark Nord, inaugurated in 1970, is the largest sports facility in Bonn. The sports park was built from 1967 to 1970 according to plans by the Bonn architect Ernst van Dorp and the garden architect Wolfgang Darius. In the southern part of the sports park is the football stadium with a grass field and athletic plastic facilities. The grandstand has 2,628 covered seats, 2,496 standing places and 5,040 uncovered standing places. The stadium became known in the 1970s for the excellent performance of the Bonn athletes. For the 2006 World Cup , the team from Japan used Sportpark Nord as a training facility.

Objectives
Get promoted to 3. league
Get promoted to 2. Bundesliga
Get promoted to Bundesliga
Win Bundesliga
Win Champions League
Youth player makes debut for A national team

Club vision and finances

Bonner SC_ Overview.png

Bonner SC_ Summary.png

Bonner SC_ Projection.png

Club vision seems pretty fine for me but I am planning to do even better then top half finish and get us promotion straight in first season. Finances are not so great and this career wont be easy but I am ready and I want to accomplish what I imagined.

My reports will be each month separate and detailed. I will post screenshots of months and make few sentences about each game.

Last edited: