ajdedinamo

Reaction score
Before playing BSN and BSS I was playing in the Premier League with Liverpool. I had my bad runs and good runs and found it very enjoyable. But now playing BSN and BSS I want to bring the team to the Prem League and do not find it enjoyable at all.

Pre season I buy fast and strong strikers and replace players who are below par for my ambitions. I set a standard 4-4-2 formation and then lose 6 games in a row. Some people tell me "It's the team" But I have tried this with at least 6 different teams.

Any help will be appreciated.

PS: In the pre season I also hire new coaches and a new assistant manager.

don't underestimate the team's bond.

You bring in all new players, they won't know the formation or each other. The first season is always tricky. Best bet is to get good loan players and brute your way to promotion

I have been playing with Bromley (BSS i think) and I have 11 matches untill the end of first season. Im in semi-finals of FA Trophy and first on table. Im using cassic tactic. My biggest problem is my unexperienced because I dont know much about lower league players.

I think if you want to be good LLM you have to know players. Also is hard to buy players because you got no money on account.

So my advice to you is... take a time, because its not just about pressing "continue" button, take a time and study every player in your teams "main,reserve,youth", sell them or send them on loan.
When it comes about contract, give them as much as lower wage you can and sign him for maximum years.

You say you are using standard 4-4-2. Is this a callenge that you have set to yourself? If not I recommend to use tactic from this forum, I can give you advice if you want to.

Standard 4-4-2 has done me great getting from BSS to Championship. If anything, I'd actually recommend starting off unemployed like I did.

This way you already have a team bond when you start. Not being able to bring players in until January means that you get to learn who performs well and who needs replacing.
Just give it a go.
Automatic reputation you should get a job in BSN or BSS within the first year.

Also, Jonathon Cole and Oliver Nicholas as a central defence pairing. Jamie Reckford is solid in left back aswell. If you survive a season, look for gems that have been released from 'big' clubs. You really can't go wrong...

I have started with woking in the BSS, a 4-3-3 even worked for me to get the title, go for fast, strong players and dont try to get only young lads because you need experience, very important to have a good captain. Agboh always done the trick for me

i started as hickley on BSN and i actually got promoted on first season, key is sticking to ur players, i got a few new, lost a few games, once they got adapted to tactic and playing with eachother i went on around 9 match winning steaks.. i got promotion with 3 matches left to be played :p