Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Chow Mein

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • BigSkinny loves both

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Chow Mein easily.

But both are nice i guess.

Never heard of Lo Mein. Not overly keen on chow as im not fussed on noodles.

I go for house special kung po with special fried rice. Heart attack grub.

WTF is House special, I'm too scared to get it.

I never get the crab or lobster because they use artificial (ground cod). At least they do in the USA.

i go for chicken with ginger and spring onions along side special fried rice, and some chips, very healthy

WTF is House special, I'm too scared to get it.

I never get the crab or lobster because they use artificial (ground cod). At least they do in the USA.
Basically a dish with a bit of everything in,chicken,pork,prawns and beef usually.

i dont like it, i love all the meats but i prefer to specialize in one meat during a dish, chinese beef is usually too chewy so i avoid it

what are prawns? Scallops?
Are you serious?

prawn.jpg

prawns is not a usual American term by any means. Almost everyone calls them shrimp.

Btw, I think I had the house special mean once, beef chicken pork shrimp. It was 75% broccoli and 20% other vegetables. I got ripped off!

i dont like it, i love all the meats but i prefer to specialize in one meat during a dish, chinese beef is usually too chewy so i avoid it
Ahhh they told you it was beef eh. Thats actually Dog mate,probably Chewawa. ;)

JP americans dont have prawns, its a mini shrimp montanaro

JP americans dont have prawns, its a mini shrimp montanaro
Shrimp and Prawn are 2 different types of shellfish.We have shrimp too,they are smaller than Prawn though.

so they are basically salad shrimp?

I had chinese delivered the other day, and my g/f was holding our little yorkipoo (about 5 pounds) and the guy said, aw I see you have a dog, is it boy or girl? We said boy and he sounded disappointed.

Must be harder to skin a male...

well ive lived here 2 years and when i say prawn they look at me like im from saturn

Shrimp (Caridea) typically have two pairs of claws, and the second segment of the abdomen overlaps those on either side. The abdomen shows a pronouned caridean bend.

Prawns (Dendrobanchiata), such as this Penaeus species, typically have three pairs of claws, and even sized segments on the abdomen. There is no pronounced bend in the abdomen

Back