Loaded German players, Large database still no Muller?

• Thread starter Thread starter Shyam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

Shyam

Reaction score
I deleted the the files which prevent German players from showing up and still can't find Thomas Muller. What do I do?

he playing hide and seek with you and it looks like he is winning XD

he should be there have you checked the bayern reserves and the under 23 squad mate

Yer I checked it all and as for loading the german leagues playing with large database so they get loaded automatically right forgive me for my ignorance kinda novice at this

If you're using the search bar then his name should be Thomas Müller. If you type in Thomas M he should come up. He also starts the game at FC Bayern. Otherwise, I don't know.

If you're using the search bar then his name should be Thomas Müller. If you type in Thomas M he should come up. He also starts the game at FC Bayern. Otherwise, I don't know.

Tried that didn't come up however when I play as Bayern he's in the squad :S.

Yer I checked it all and as for loading the german leagues playing with large database so they get loaded automatically right forgive me for my ignorance kinda novice at this

Large DB doesnt mean German league loaded, unless you can add a new manager and take over at a German club then the German league isnt active.

Large DB doesnt mean German league loaded, unless you can add a new manager and take over at a German club then the German league isnt active.

Might do that cheers mate

is it patch 10.3 cos all i have to do is have english league playable and he shows up.

Won't work might just have to start again it seems :S

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

is it patch 10.3 cos all i have to do is have english league playable and he shows up.

Yes it is mate

I thought (assumed) you were managing a German team -- in the new game options you can select 'add players from top division clubs' and select Germany, he should be there then.

I thought (assumed) you were managing a German team -- in the new game options you can select 'add players from top division clubs' and select Germany, he should be there then.

Managing Arsenal does that mean I'll have to start again? and where abouts is that option

Managing Arsenal does that mean I'll have to start again? and where abouts is that option

Yeah, it's in the options when you select your game database size. Choose Custom size and there's loads of different options you can select.

Yeah, it's in the options when you select your game database size. Choose Custom size and there's loads of different options you can select.

Okay cool thanks shame I have to start again =/

Back