Loading Leagues?

• Thread starter Thread starter Pezman123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

Pezman123

Reaction score
I want to be able to have every player in the game buyable, but i dont want to manage any other league because im gonna stick with the same team for the whole save.

Ive heard u can make leagues 'viewable', how do i do this? and also does this mean i can see and purchase all players in that league but i just cant manage there?

I want to be able to have every player in the game buyable, but i dont want to manage any other league because im gonna stick with the same team for the whole save.

Ive heard u can make leagues 'viewable', how do i do this? and also does this mean i can see and purchase all players in that league but i just cant manage there?
You don't need to have the leagues selected as view only to get every player in the database, you could load up all players from the custom database (312,000 players approx.). It does depends on your size of computer.

You don't need to have the leagues selected as view only to get every player in the database, you could load up all players from the custom database (312,000 players approx.). It does depends on your size of computer.

my computer is a beast, but when u have leagues loaded, u get all the rubbish in ur messages and its annoying, i just wanna be able to buy players from the lesser leagues.

my computer is a beast, but when u have leagues loaded, u get all the rubbish in ur messages and its annoying, i just wanna be able to buy players from the lesser leagues.

Unsubscribe from each of the leagues you don't want to see.

yeah but inbetween games, when u press continue, u will have to wait for it to simulate every game in the world, will take forever

just tried this and it says r u sure u want to load over the 125,000 limit and i said yes. and now the game isnt responding.

my computer is 5star rating the the game speed it 1/2 a star lol

any ideas?

just tried this and it says r u sure u want to load over the 125,000 limit and i said yes. and now the game isnt responding.

my computer is 5star rating the the game speed it 1/2 a star lol

any ideas?
Sadly I don't know answer to this, but that is price to pay if you want all players loaded. You can reduce it down by not selecting certain continents, regions, nations or divisions to level that your speed of your game is better. I personally put up with speed of the game because what the choice of players to choose from.

I usually select eleven playable leagues from six nations (England - all leagues, France, Germany, Holland, Italy & Spain top league only), with a custom database (312,000 players approx.). I select the other nations because if I do well, I might be offered a job in one of those leagues in future. And usually start in Blue Square Bet North or South Division and to climb up league pyramid. Yes the game can be slow.

Last edited:
Back