Loan Bug

• Thread starter Thread starter sefiruso
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

sefiruso

Reaction score
Think ive come across a small bug.

Ive loaned out a pot wonderkid Dudu AMR/FC he spent last season on loan to deportivo winning the spanish young player of the year award ahead of Bojan.

This season i wanted to get him some premierhip football and loaned him to Newcastle who stated he would be part of there first team great.

He has started every single game but has been subbed in each game between the 30th and 45th min every single game for no reason no injuries no red cards nothing. Obviously his avg rating isnt good 6.75

Has anybody else had this ?

Hmmm sounds weird, does he have a really low level of fitness or something?

Nope played a full season for deportivo with a avg rating over 7.50 just seems Newcatles manager is slighty retarded no shock there

its not a bug maybe the club dont like him or something, if its a bug then i guess the new patch will sort it out

Its not a bug cause something weired happened to you maybe if more people have the same problem then yeah but this is one case of it.

I think soem people cant read. 'I think' o didnt say it is a bug i said i think its a bug and has 'Anybody' Else seen anything like this.

But cheers for your constructive answer and attempt to be a smartass while adding nothing at all to the thread,

Btw he just got his first full match 13 games in still not happy :p well first time he has got past half time doh!

Back