Loan Destination: Barcelona or Real Madrid?

Reaction score
I'm really surprised with this one..in my Chelsea save Thibaut Courtois have a loan contract to Atl.Madrid ..when that loan expired i wishes to loan him again since Petr Cech has never missed a match in 1st season.. and 3 weeks since i added him to loan list.. Barcelona and Real Madrid name comes up..they both offering 100% wages contr. as a cover for first-team.. any suggestion?

don't loan him out to either of them!

You want to loan him out in order to get him first team experience; as 'cover for the first team', especially for goalkeepers, he will only be playing if Casillas/Valdes gets injured.

So he may get absolutely no game time, and just sit on the bench- it would be better to loan him to a club that would see him as a 'valuable member of the first team'.

If you don't get a team offering that, i think you're best bet is to keep him at Chelsea, get Cech to tutor him, and play him in Carling Cup games and easy home games...

I'm personally considering that options too but..
if i can take advantage at Barcelona training facilities, junior coaching, youth facilities?why not? they're has been exceptional or state-of-the art facilities

nothing improves a player faster than first team experience in a top division... at least, in my experience

You need the team to say he will be a "valuable member of the first team". If not it will be pointless for the player and you may as well keep him, tutor him and play him in easy games and cup games

Never, ever, loan a player as a cover of first team.
This of course, if it's a valuable one, if you just want to get rid of him, fire away.

okay..but..i had Dominik Masek..i moved him to Celtic with "Valuable first-team member" type of loan..but in their last 7 games..he's got no match practice at all.. is there any minimum matches played by Valuable firs-team loan type?

your players aren't guaranteed game time while on loans, but odds are much better when they are "valuable" rather than "cover for first team"

okay..thanks problem solved..Courtois moved to AC Milan with valuable first-team loan type for 2 years :D thx all

Back