Loan Help

Scott Dickson

Reaction score
One of my parents clubs are trying to send me a player on loan for the season however the transfer comes up as "unable to confirm transfer" Can anyone help?

Never been in the position before but maybe it's because they are sending him to you and he doesn't want to come. Like when you try and send a player off and he says he has no intention of goin on loan. Maybe that's what it is.

Does the message say anymore??

Never been in the position before but maybe it's because they are sending him to you and he doesn't want to come. Like when you try and send a player off and he says he has no intention of goin on loan. Maybe that's what it is.

Does the message say anymore??

No it just says. Loan cancelled as the transfer was unable to be confirmed. I was managing Portsmouth when it happened and I don't know if it's to do with the club still being in receivership? The message before it said that the player was ready to confirm the loan deal.

No it just says. Loan cancelled as the transfer was unable to be confirmed. I was managing Portsmouth when it happened and I don't know if it's to do with the club still being in receivership? The message before it said that the player was ready to confirm the loan deal.

Do you have a transfer embargo?

Back