Reaction score
Is anyone else having an issue with the number of Loan offers they're receiving for players in the reserve and youth teams? I'm playing as Real Sociedad so have an U19 team along with B and C teams. virtually every other day in the transfer window i'm getting countless loan offers to deal with. I've got a Loan manager employed but despite playing with all of the staff responsibilities he doesn't seem to be handling them at all. There is a staff position for separate loan managers for the B and C teams but i don't seem to be able to offer anyone the job despite having full control over all staff appointments.

I've so far spent the entire transfer window dealing with upwards of 100 loan offers for players in my reserve teams who are so rubbish i don't really want to be handling them. Is there a special box to tick somewhere so that you loan manager actually handles these or is this some kind of bug?

You can delegate someone to handle incoming offers for youth team players.
Go to Staff, Responsibilities, Transfers and contracts.

You can delegate someone to handle incoming offers for youth team players.
Go to Staff, Responsibilities, Transfers and contracts.

I've been into transfers and contracts and set every option to delegate and it didn't seem to make any difference.

Unless there is another menu somewhere in missing. I've changed the settings for all 3 reserve teams.

I've been into transfers and contracts and set every option to delegate and it didn't seem to make any difference.

Unless there is another menu somewhere in missing. I've changed the settings for all 3 reserve teams.
Are you by any chance managing all your squads or just the first team?

I think that for the Loan manager work properly you need to send each player into the development list.

I'm getting daily offers to buy a couple of wonderkids that I don't want to sell. They're too young to loan out, but obviously I want to hold on to them. Having to reject so many offers is pretty annoying. I can't find a button to block all transfers on a particular player, that would be nice to have.

I'm getting daily offers to buy a couple of wonderkids that I don't want to sell. They're too young to loan out, but obviously I want to hold on to them. Having to reject so many offers is pretty annoying. I can't find a button to block all transfers on a particular player, that would be nice to have.
You can block all loans on the transfer status, for the transfer set a huge amount of asking price and after set it to reject all offers bellow.

You can block all loans on the transfer status, for the transfer set a huge amount of asking price and after set it to reject all offers bellow.
Thanks, I'll give that a try.

The wonderkids i have i always start to loan from 16 in some club they will play 15-20 games a season