Loan Player work player issue

naijadan

Reaction score
I loaned Tahith Chong from Manchester United on my Reading save and before i signed there was no message about a work permit being rejected. However as soon as a joined he signed there was a WP icon next to his name saying this work permit has expired and i am able to apply for a new work permit however it doesn't give me the option to do so. Has anyone had this issue before and is there anyway to fix it?

Which year are you on in the game? Was the players contract about to expire when you loaned him? Maybe he just signed a new contract?

Which year are you on in the game? Was the players contract about to expire when you loaned him? Maybe he just signed a new contract?

I'm in the year 2020 and his contract for united finishes at 2024 so maybe you are right. My only thing is that i never got a message about a work permit before i signed him

I'm in the year 2020 and his contract for united finishes at 2024 so maybe you are right. My only thing is that i never got a message about a work permit before i signed him

If he just signed a new contract with United, they would have got the message about the work permit, since work permits are issued when signing a new contract. Since he signed a new contract with United, and not you, therefore you did not get any message about the work permit. You just happened to loan him when he was needing a work permit already.

If he just signed a new contract with United, they would have got the message about the work permit, since work permits are issued when signing a new contract. Since he signed a new contract with United, and not you, therefore you did not get any message about the work permit. You just happened to loan him when he was needing a work permit already.

Oh **** thats a big L for me then i never encountered this issue before

Oh **** thats a big L for me then i never encountered this issue before

Is there an option to terminate his loan maybe? That is your only option. If not, well then I guess bad luck.

Nevermind i think it's a glitch, i am able to play him even though he has the WP icon