Loan problem?

• Thread starter Thread starter England66
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 759

England66

Reaction score
Tom Cleverly asked to go on loan due to lack of playing time, agreed but now no one wants him. Even if I offer him for no wages or monthly contribution. Also he rejects any attempt to move him to an affiliate. I just want him to go on loan so won't ask for a transfer. Any suggestions?

play him for a cuple of games to get in decent form that helps me when i want to loan player out and no one bids for them at first

Is this during a transfer window ? If not, then its hard for someone to loan him.

play him for a cuple of games to get in decent form that helps me when i want to loan player out and no one bids for them at first

I have been, just played against Chelsea, both legs of Capital one cup and still no offers after playing really well?

play him in league as well.

can i ask why dont you play him he's there best midfielder imo?

He does play a lot of game time but very rarely starts, I bought in Sandro to play alongside Carrick as I only play two in the middle and with Cleverly in a 2 pairing in the centre it is easy to get overrun. He is the only player to get annoyed at lack of starts so far this season, so on the balance not bad considering my squad size.

sell him, get someone else in who complains less

i have a zero tolerance with complaints with my team

Back