Loaned too many players to one club....

• Thread starter Thread starter mnk26
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

mnk26

Reaction score
Hi, playing as Arsenal in 2nd season and I loaned 3 reserve players im not going to use to Ipswich, one of my feeder clubs. However I realized afterwards that they already have a fairly large squad, and I'm not sure they will be able to register my players. I was just wondering if the npower Championship has the same squad limit as the premier (25 players), and if it does, is there anything I can do to get them to be registered or am I worrying about nothing?

Hi, playing as Arsenal in 2nd season and I loaned 3 reserve players im not going to use to Ipswich, one of my feeder clubs. However I realized afterwards that they already have a fairly large squad, and I'm not sure they will be able to register my players. I was just wondering if the npower Championship has the same squad limit as the premier (25 players), and if it does, is there anything I can do to get them to be registered or am I worrying about nothing?
are they under 21?

well if your players are good enough they should be registered. i currently have 4 youngsters out on loan at Ipswich as well. 3 of them are in the first team, the fourth is on the bench. They're in a healthy second place in the championship :P Mine were all under 21 tho.

2 are under 21 and one is 21. Alex Chamberlain, Henry Lansbury, and Lorenzo Crisetig. I think they are all good enough but I'm just hoping especially that Chamberlain and Crisetig get playing time

chamberlain is a superstar of the championships standerds he will for sure get time in the first 11 i dont know who crisetig is though so yea cant say for him

yeah, i just remembered that u21 players don't need to be registered, so they both should at least get some playing time. heh i feel dumb

Word of advice as I just learnt this the hard way. If you think your feeder club in the championship is on for promotion, pull the plug on the loan deals. In second season I had cardiff city as a feeder and loaned them iago livermore caulker, they got promoted automatically hence I lost what I thought was a great feeder club.

Back