Lockerbie Bomber Released

Reaction score
As it says in the title, Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi has been released from Greenock prison on compassionate grounds after being diagnosed with prostate cancer.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/south_of_scotland/8197370.stm

Personally I think it it's a disgrace. This man killed many people, some of them children on that. They never got a second chance, in prison or back cosily at home, so why should he?

Thoughts. ??

No way should he have been released....he should be made to suffer with no medication

Thats a surprise a celtic fan not supporting the Muslims terrorists. Anyway personally he shouldn't of been released but I want more investigation done into this as there more than him involved in this.

Thats a surprise a celtic fan not supporting the Muslims terrorists.

What's this meant to mean? Even though I am a Celtic fan, which shouldn't matter by the way as it's only a game and completely irrelevant to this subject in my opinion. I am also a huge Chelsea fan, who have strong links with Rangers, so there you go. Anyway, I like to consider myself very open minded and always appreciate and take into account what other people have to say.

That I seen a man on the television at the prison clapping his release wearing a celtic top. I don't support Chelsea, come on Blackpool!!!!

What is the world coming to? I cant believe some of the **** that happens i really cant.

Since coming into power the SNP have staggered from one shambles to the next. With the eyes of the world watching they again have made themselves look like fools. This is an insult to those families of the murdered passengers. How can compassion be shown to an individual who showed none for his victims?

Bring back Labour in Scotland...i ******* hate the SNP half the clowns out there just voted for them because they want to be 'free' ******* idiots...no wonder i want to move from this ****** nation

Sorry for the bump.

But nearly 2 years have passed and still waiting for the day he passes. Great decision wasn't it.

Also, he was spotted on Libyan State TV in the front row at a pro-Gadaffi rally. Honestly, this is the longest three months ever.

Back