Which Is Better??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
I made this orb type shape on PS, and thought I would try it with some logos. It is so simple to make packs up, and the style, combined with the correct colours is wonderful.

v1 - Just logo placed centre
eg1c.png

v2 - Logo centred, with shadow
eg2.png

v3 - SilkySideways 10 logo placed centre
eg3.png

Comments?

Ummm... Silkysideways? what happened to your other logo ideas StuW? I don't really like any of these tbh, i don't like the ring on the outside, but V3 is my favourite from these.

silky sideways looks horrible, it has to be the first one

Not a fan of the border around badges.

But if other people do then fair enough.

the border actually reminds me of a metal car tax disc holder lol that was the first thing tht come 2 mind lol :p

I quite like V3 but I preferred your previous attempts :)

Ummm... Silkysideways? what happened to your other logo ideas StuW? I don't really like any of these tbh, i don't like the ring on the outside, but V3 is my favourite from these.

I am still working on those, but I am looking at a few others as well.

silky sideways looks horrible, it has to be the first one

:O I hope you mean in this logo style.

Prefer SilkySideways, but if I had to choose any, it would be V3 or V2

i think just saying imo what would look good is say man utd logo with a black background behind the logo in the globe?

They look like the old fm09 logos I used to use.

I will do a couple of in-game Screens tomorrow, then you can see how they look in game.

I still prefer the current SilkySideways Stu.

I think the Silky Sideways logos that you have been doing look better than any of these three to be honest. I hope you don't mind me saying but I don't think it will work if the logos get TOO fancy but that's just my opinion :D I think these three look ok but the logos that have been getting done already look far better 8-|

Not a fan of the bold border to be very honest; if it was slightly slimmer, then version 3 would be outstanding.