Logos and kits not showing up

• Thread starter Thread starter Miko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5K

Miko

Reaction score
Hi, I hope this is the right forum for this! I was wondering whether anyone could help me, I've had fm12 for sometime but no matter which logos or kit packs I download, they never show up for some teams. They do for the majority but some will just never show, along with no national teams. Before you say am I sure they're included in teh pack I've tried numerous ones to no success. Can anyone help with this?
Many thanks

if u downloaded them go into ur game into preferences and display and sound and untick use skin cache and tink always reload skin on confirm then click confirm try that

if u downloaded them go into ur game into preferences and display and sound and untick use skin cache and tink always reload skin on confirm then click confirm try that

Hi, thanks for the reply! I've done that, I did that when I originally downloaded the facepacks and logopacks, am stumped as I've never had problems like this with any previous fm!

Hi, thanks for the reply! I've done that, I did that when I originally downloaded the facepacks and logopacks, am stumped as I've never had problems like this with any previous fm!

are they in the graphics folders and right ones ??

are they in the graphics folders and right ones ??

Yeah, I've put them into the logo's folder within the graphics folder...the thing I don't understand is how comes I have some but not all :S makes no sense to me!

Yeah, I've put them into the logo's folder within the graphics folder...the thing I don't understand is how comes I have some but not all :S makes no sense to me!

thats weird are they all the right size ?

thats weird are they all the right size ?

Well...I'm not sure but I'd assume so, as literally some from one pack will show up, like in the PL, Norwich, and Swansea never show up, in the Championship only Barnet do...and this was from a megpack of all the english leagues, uite bizarre. In the Dutch League only a couple had the logos as well despite getting them all in the same pack...I don't get it either!

Back