Logos, kits and league help

WelshCrusader

Reaction score
I am trying to create my own league database from SCRATCH unfortunately I have hit an error. I can make all the kits, I have the logos ready to be made as well, all I need to do is resize them etc.

Except here is the problem or probelems.

1. The logos will not show up in game. Please do not say "untick the skin cache" button as they just wont show up.
2. The kits refuse to show up either and despite tweaking of the config several times to no avail nothing. no success,

Now I was hoping someone out there will be able to help me

a) create logo sizes applicable to the game
b) create a working config or configs
c) figure out why my database refuses to work.

I would appreciate the help a lot, as I said I've tried my best and maybe people out there could help.

If you want to know what my database is btw It' s a superleague cross of the Magners League from Rugby Union between Irish, Scots & Welsh teams but with a dash of Rugby League expansion where foreign teams from autonomous regions across Europe i.e. Catalonia, Pays Basque, Brittany & smaller nations such as San Marino & Malta particpate also if not to help their national teams produce better players who will go onto their national teams.

ALSO.... I keep forgetting this, also in other database attempts I have tried to ensure that when the teams sign players they sign players of the nationality of the clubs base but as my database is set in wales as out of the irish, scots and welsh leagues they are the weakest and NEED the overhaul. I am trying to ensure that the leagues arent overrun by English players as they have been in all my other databases

Back